Wakefield Camera Club Exhibition Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As part of Wakefield Camera Clubs Annual Photography Exhibition 2019 in the Wakefield Ridings Centre, the club are holding a photography completion open to the general public.
This is a free to enter competition, open to all age groups and each entrant may submit one print only.
The competition will be judged on Sunday 21st July 2019.
The following prizes will be awarded to the winning three entrants:
1st Prize £75
2nd Prize £50
3rd Prize £25
In addition the three winners will be offered one year’s free membership of the Wakefield Camera Club.
Your print may be handed in at the Wakefield Camera Club meetings on Monday evenings from 7.30 to 9.30 pm or the Ridings exhibition from Monday 15th to the 19th July2019.
The competition is subject to the following rules:
- The competition is open to non-members of photographic camera clubs, if you are a member or ex member of a club in the local area you are ineligible to enter.
- Professional photographers or those making an income from photography are ineligible to enter.
- Only one print per entrant.
- The size of your print should not exceed 5 inches by 7 inches.
- Entrants will need to provide name, address and contact number.
- The Wakefield Camera Club retain the right to omit any photographic print deemed not suitable for public display or not meeting these rules.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant. Entrants must be the sole owner of copyright of the print and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under the age of 16 years are featured.
- Wakefield Camera Club membership is for one year only and covers membership only. Weekly entrance fees will still be payable. If you are unable to take advantage of the free membership offer there is no cash alternative.
- Winners of prizes below the age of 18 will need to have a chaperone when visiting Wakefield Camera Club nights (as per standard rule for young guests).
- Unfortunately we will be unable to return any of the prints to entrants. If entrants require their prints, they can be collected at any of the Wakefield Camera Club meetings. Prints will be held until the end of August, after this date they will be disposed of.
- For publicity purposes (Club website, Wakefield Express, etc), winners of the three prizes will be required to have their photograph taken at one of the Club meetings collecting their prize.
- The winners of the three prizes agree to allow the Wakefield Camera Club the right to display their photograph on the club website or any other media as required.
- The WCC cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to any print submitted for the competition.